Fried Milk Dessert Recipes
- For 4 servings
- Difficulty low
- Time 1hour 15 minutes
4 egg yolks
½ liter milk
1 lemon peel
2 eggs to dip and fry
- Beat the egg yolks, sugar and cornstarch well, add milk and mix all well.
- Place on fire with a lemon peel. Cook and whisk continuously until it thickens, it must be a thick cream.
- Pour the cream on a flat tray and let it cool off.
- Once cold, cut the cream in the sizes preferred by each person.
- Dip in egg and flour, fry with oil.
- It can also be dipped in egg and grated bread.
Serve with sprinkled sugar and, if needed with cinnamon too.
Dear Recipean if you like this Fried Milk Dessert Recipes please like, comment and share with your friends. Like our facebook page for regularly new recipes Update.