Honey Fried Chicken Recipe
Honey Fried Chicken Recipe is one of most Delicious chicken recipes ! let’s try to make this meal and surprise your friend and family member.
– 1 whole chicken (4 pounds)
– 1/2 cup of honey
– 1/2 cup of buttermilk
– 2 eggs
– 2 cups of all purpose flour
– 1 cup of dried bread crumbs
– 2 teaspoons of dry mustard
– 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
– Salt and pepper
*Always make sure the meat is fully cooked before serving, regardless of the time indications given!
1. Cut the chicken into pieces.
2. Coat each chicken piece with honey.
3. Combine the buttermilk, eggs and mustard in a bowl.
4. Combine the flour and bread crumbs in another bowl.
5. In a large skillet, heat your vegetable oil (medium heat).
6. Dip the chicken in the buttermilk mixture; then dredge in the flour mixture.
7. Place the chicken in the hot oil. Cook until golden. Turn and repeat.
*It should take from 10 to 15 minutes to be fully cooked.
8. Drain on paper towels.
**Don’t heat the oil over 300 ºF, it would burn the honey.
This is the perfect fried chicken recipe. It gives between 5 and 6 servings and it will become a dinnertime favorite.
Dear Recipean if you like this Honey Fried Chicken Recipe please like, comment and share with your friends. Like our facebook page for regularly new recipes Update.