Don’t feel like eating anything when it is 30 degree with no cool breeze. Smoked salmon salad is one of the choices that we wouldn’t mind having it. Making salad is extremely easy and quick.
Smoked salmon salad recipes
– 2 tomatos
– Small bunch of baby lettuce (tear)
– Half cucumber (slice sideways)
– 200g smoked salmon (tear into small pieces)
– 200g Swiss cheese (cubed)
– half red Spanish onion (slice thinly)
– 125g super sweet corn (small can)
– 1 carot
Optional (two pickled cucumbers, jalapeno) if you like strong taste like pickled vegi
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
– 2 tablespoons of soy
– 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
– pinch of sugar (honey is preferred)
– granted pepper and sea salt
– cut chili (optional)
– half lemon juice
– Place everything except smoked salmon into the salad bowl.
– Mix the salad dressing in the small bowl.
– Add the salad dressing to the salad bowl.
– Toss toss toss until it is well mixed.
– Place the smoked salmon on top.