Here has a prescription to prepare a delicious ice cream based on yogurt and fruit; but, when it’s not the season of strawberries, you can substitute them for peach, pineapple, apricot or any another fruit of season. lets see Yogurt Ice Cream with Strawberries yummy Recipes.
Yogurt Ice Cream with Strawberries
800 g of natural yogurt (or low-fat)
2 tbsp honey
250 g of strawberries
500 ml orange juice
50 g of sugar (or its equivalence in sweetener)
3 clear stiff
- To Incorporate the honey al yogurt and to introduce the mixture in the freezer until it acquired a thick consistency.
- In the meantime, put in a ladle the strawberries with the sugar and the juice of orange; cook them during some 2 minutes and to set apart the ladle of the fire.
- When the yogurt is indicated and the strawberries cold, crush these along with its liquid of cooking, to unite both prepared and to introduce the mixture in the freezer.
- After it elapsed approximately 1 hour, when the mixture of yogurt give indications that is going to begin to be frozen, to mount the clear and to add them to happiness mixture, working carefully for not descend them. Introduce again in the freezer. They need approximately 2 hours so that the ice cream acquire the adequate consistency.
- To consume the ice cream, to remove it of the freezer with an advance of some 45 minutes and to leave it in the refrigerator up to now of serve it.
If you want to accentuate the bear fruit, to accompany this ice cream with a purée of strawberries, obtained crushing 400 g of strawberries previously stews from 3 to 5 minutes with 100g of sugar and the juice of 2 oranges can be reduced this purée to smooth fire and to add him, at the moment of finalizing the cooking, 2 tablespoons of kirsch and a little butter, stirring the mixture. Like Our facebook page for new Ice cream Recipes